The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Well, helloooo there! I haven’t participated in TSP since October. A lot has happened since then, eh? I’m not going to get into it, but I just want to say how much pride I feel for the history that was made on Saturday! #WomensMarch
I was going give a longer update, but I’m too damn tired. I’m trying to do better with posting, though, so baby steps.
On the Blog
- Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet – review
- Everything You Want Me to Be by Mindy Mejia – review
- Next to Never by Penelope Douglas – review
- Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas – review
- Four Letter Word by J. Daniels – review
- 53 Letters to My Lover by Leylah Attar – review
There are more, but I’m only sharing the ones I’m most excited for.
I Am the Fire