The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I’ve been a super lame blogger lately. I’ve posted three times in the last three weeks. Actually, I’ve been super lame at the whole reading thing too. Just one big lameazoid.
We went to a corn maze and Hobb’s Grove. It was a frightening good time! It’s even more fun to go with people who scare easily. I mean, people who know me should know by now that I have a wide sadist streak & to expect me to mess with them.
It rained! Exciting, right? Well it is here in CA. It was a good hard one too. Made everything really wet. It was invigorating.
So. I started watching Gilmore Girls & I’m now totally hooked. All these years I’ve missed out. At least there are 7 seasons available, and it looks like they’re long seasons. Hooray for Netflix!
On the Blog
- Hollie Porter Builds a Raft by Eliza Gordon (review)
- Pirate’s Alley by Suzanne Johnson (review)
- Of Flame and Light by Cecy Robson (review)
- Smut by Karina Halle
- The Crawling Darkness by J.L. Bryan
- The Billionaire Next Door by Jessica Lemmon