The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I’m in a great mood. This is my favorite time of year and Independence Day is my favorite holiday! Plus, the temps have finally dropped to the 90s, and it’s so nice. I ♥ it!
The following is for the month of June. Well, most of it anyway.
On the Blog
- Summer Lovin’ Update 2016 – Like the title says …
- And I Darken by Kiersten White – Sooo much love!
- Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally – YA contemporary I can always depend on.
- The Curse of Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones – Wheee! Love me some Charley & the gang.
- Cream of the Crop by Alice Clayton – 🙁
- The Wolf Road by Beth Lewis – Some gritty goodness!
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch – Really cool story.
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware – And intriguing mystery!
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover – Wow … ♥
- All the Ugly & Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood – Certainly an interesting read.
- A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet – A lot of fun with a Kate Daniels vibe.
- How to Keep Rolling After a Fall by Karol e Cozzo – A touching YA.
I’m so in love with this song! It’s a different sound for them, and gah, so good! I can’t wait to see Suicide Squad.
Dude! This season of Orange in the New Black was SO GOOD! I tried to pace myself and only watch one or two episodes a week. HA! Impossible.
The season finale of Outlander is this weekend! I’m excited & dreading it.
Have a fun & safe 4th!