Read Along Schedule
April 5th – Chapters 1-8 – hosted by Stephanie at Five Alarm book Reviews
April 12th – Chapters 8-16 – hosted by Candace at Candace’s Book Blog
April 19th– Chapters 16-24 –hosted by Heidi at Rainy Day Ramblings
April 26th Chapters 24-31 – hosted by Veronica at Mostly Reviews
May 3rd – Announcement of Giveaway Winners – hosted by the author – Cambria Hebert
Final discussion questions
1. Heven develops a new “supernatural power”. She remarks that it isn’t that exciting of a power. Is this a power you would like to have, if not what kind of supernatural power would you like to have?
I’m betting the ability to see auras will come in handy for Heven, especially since supernatural beings don’t have them. Hmm.. what would I like to have…? Time travel. Does that count?
2. Which character do you think makes the biggest internal change throughout the course of this book? Is there a situation in your life that you can reflect back on as an experience that changed your life for the better?
I think Heven made the biggest changes for sure. I’m happy she feels more confident, and can put thinks in better perspective.
A lot of things have changed my life for the better, but the most significant was probably the birth of my son. I had him at a young age, so definitely grew-up fast. I don’t know if I would have attended college if I hadn’t had him.
3. Who is your favorite character and why?
I totally loved Heven’s mom. Haha – yeah, right! Grandma and Jasper were my favorite characters. Yes, the horse counts as a character!
4. When the book ends the reader has an idea of what the next book will involve. Do you think the book ended in the appropriate place?
Yeah, I think it ended at a good place.
5. Do you have any predictions for the next book in the series, Charade?
I’m guessing something or someone will try to kill Heven and get the map. They’ll go to Rome, fight for good, win, live happily ever after. Maybe Logan will be a bad guy. 😛
6. Did you enjoy participating in this read along? Will you join in future read alongs?
I always enjoy read-alongs, and definitely look forward to more.