Get those ARCs ready, ladies and gentlemen, because it’s time to clean those shelves! If you have ARCs, then you need to join. There’s even a party & prizes! And possibly booze. Okay, definitely booze.
I’m straight-up plagiarizing the rules from Kim’s page for you. Head over to her page to get full details and link-up.
- Add button to your blog (optional)
- ARC’s must be read between May 1st, 2017 and May 31st, 2017
- Challenge starts and ends at midnight in your local time zone
- All ARCS/finished copies that were provided by publisher/author are eligible. They can be in any format (eBook, physical, audio)
- Post start-up post with goals. Be sure to link back to hosts.
- Tweet using hashtag #cleansweeparc
- You do not have to post a review on the blog during the month of May. Just give a link to Goodreads showing read May 1 to 31st with a two sentence review. Please friend us on Goodreads so that we can see your shelves: Kimba and Kristin
- Twitter Party Thursady, May 18th at 7:30 pm (EST) #CleanSweepARC
- Post Results -can be combined with start-up post
- The Participant Giveaway will include entries for books read (2 book entry a day allowed on giveaway), posting about the challenge, start up/results post (can be combined), having a button on your sidebar, participation in the Twitter party.
- Grand Prize- One winner will receive a new release of their choice (can be audible credit, novel or eBook) valued at up to 20.00 US dollars. Open internationally.
- The rafflecopter for Participant Giveaway will post on May 1st and will close on June 2, 2017.
I have a couple of non-ARC books to finish, but then I plan to get through my May & June ARCs listed below. I’ll cross them off as I finish them. If I make it through those, then I’ll try to include some of the ones I’ve set aside in the past.
Feel Me by Cecy Robson
Sister, Sister by Sue Fortin
One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
White Hot by Ilona Andrews The Garden of Small Beginnings
Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios
Now I Rise by Kiersten White
Until it Fades by K.A. Tucker
Are you participating?