The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I can’t believe there’s only a couple months left in 2016. Crazy how fast the year has gone. I have a love-hate relationship with October. It’s my birthday month (last week), Halloween & all things spooky, and everything pumpkin. Buuut, the weather is cooler and it’s darker earlier. Blah. This is when I start the countdown to summer.
Reading has been a little bit of a struggle lately. I want to read, but I keep setting books aside after a few pages because I’m just not feeling them. I’ve had luck with a couple author’s who I can count on, though.
On the Blog
- The Sinner by Amanda Stevens (review)
- Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosemund Hodge (review)
- Firewalk by Chris Roberson
- Four Letter Word by J. Daniels
- Of Flame and Light by Cecy Robson
- Hollie Porter Builds a Raft by Eliza Gordon
Included in the bunch is Red Sister by Mark Lawrence, but there isn’t a cover yet.
The new season of Drunk History started! This is the only show that makes me full-on laugh out loud. I can’t wait to see Lin-Manuel Miranda’s episode!