The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
A busy two weeks, yet it seems like a whole lot of nothing when I get on here to type this up. But seriously, where the hell is September going? I can’t believe we’re halfway through.
The Sunday Post appears to have turned into an every other week thing for me. For now, anyway. I’m slacking on blogging and reading still, but I’m hoping I’ll have more time in November. I’m debating whether or not I should just let the blog hibernate for a few weeks. We’ll see.
The annual HoHoHo Read-A-Thon hosted by Kim will be in November, so sign-up!
On the Blog
- Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews (review) – Love! ♥
- The Black Wolf by J.A. Redmerski (review) – Such a good installment to the series.
- The Female of Species by Mindy McGinnis (review) – Whew! This was gritty & gets a lot of love from me.
- Loving You Easy by Roni Loren (review) – Romance/erotica with substance. ♥
- Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge
- Loving You Easy by Roni Loren
- Girl Mans Up by M-C Girard
Uhh, what happened? I’ve been so good lately with restricting myself with review book, but I couldn’t resist these. Besides, I read two of them already. And no way in hell am I go to pass up a Ann Ahlborn book.
I’m feelin’ it.