The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
The temperature is rising to the 100s again. Luckily I’ll be at the cool coast this weekend, and hopefully it won’t be so hot by the time I get back.
I was starting to lag behind in my GR goal, so I slipped in some “quick” books I’ve been wanting to read. Now I’m one ahead. We’ll see how long that lasts, especially since I have so much on my plate right now.
Juno sent back its first in-orbit image! How exciting!
On the Blog
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware (review) – Really enjoyed this killer cruise.
- The Hatching by Ezekiel Boone (review) – Kinda boring, but was okay.
- I’m Thinking of Ending Things by Iain Reid (review) – Sigh. Just not for me.
- Love Her Madly by M. Elizabeth Lee – Hmmm … :/
- Magic Stars by Ilona Andrews – Julie & Derek … wheee!
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt – Addicting, but nothing spectacular.
- Undecided by Julianna Keyes – Loved the story & characters, but some technicalities bugged me.
Excited for the first two, and curious about the third.
Haha! Love how this rap battle ended. #BossBitch