Hey, hey, hey! So I’m back. Partially. I thought I’d just give an update about what’s going on around here – off & on the blog.
- First of all, thank you to all for the supportive comments and positive thoughts for my uncle. Good news is, he is much, much better and on the road to recovery. It’s definitely a far cry from when we were preparing to decide to take him off life support.
- I was able to get in some much needed beach time. You have no idea how much it recharges me. I have a couple more trips planned in the coming months and I’m so looking forward to them!
- A reason for the partially being back is because I have kind of a busy schedule coming up, and on top of that I’m taking a couple of classes. Why? Because I LOVE learning! About anything and everything, really.
- Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to read very much lately. I only read four books over the last two weeks, but I believe I’m still on track for my 120 book Goodreads goals. I noticed I’ve been avoiding romance lately; it just hasn’t appealed that much to me. I think I’m tired of the same ol’ song and dance that usually comes with it. So with a couple of exceptions, romance and YA contemporary are on my no-no list for awhile. Who knows, my mood can change on a dime, though.
- You may have noticed that the blog looks different. I wanted something with more of a summer vibe, so I coerced Kristin into making me a new header. She put up with all my nit picking and bust that beauty out. I love it! I still have some tweaks to make on the blog, though. Check out Kristin’s other work at Sweet Bird Designs.
Well, I think that’s all for now. I have some reviews and a post of my top reads of the year so far scheduled, and I’ll be visiting blogs as often as I can. Hope you all are having a fantastic summer. Um, or a nice winter for you in the southern hemisphere. 😀
And now I leave you with the Hamilton performance from the Tony Awards. ♥