The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
The week started off well, but by the end … not so much. So I’m in a weird mood right now.
The weather has been gorgeous, though. Nice and warm!
I’m back on track with my Goodreads challenge. I was like 4 books behind, but the audiobook helped since I listen to them on a higher speed.
I only read one book for the #CleanSweepARC Challenge, though. I’ve set quite a few ARCs aside this month because I’m just not feeling them, so we’ll see how this last week goes.
Now I’m going to watch Deadpool.
And Monday is Memorial Day. All gave some, and some gave all …
On the Blog
- The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin (review) –
- Too Late by Colleen Hoover – Well, well, well … I thoroughly enjoyed this darker side of CoHo.
- The Hatching by Ezekiel Boone – Meh.
- Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs – Really enjoying this series.
- F*ck Love by Tarryn Fisher – #WhatINeeded
I love Sherman Alexie, especially The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven, so you bet I grabbed this when it went on sale.
My favorite band and my favorite song (well, tied for favorite). It sounds best live.