The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I’m exhausted. Why? It was a long week, and it ended with car shopping with my son. Now I’m drinking a Henry’s Hard Soda. Or three. I hate shopping for big purchases like this, but it’s done now. He has a new Jeep. Well, new to him anyway. lol. I’m just glad it’s over.
I read another 2.5 books for the #CleenSweepARC Challenge again this week. And one DNF, but that doesn’t count.
I keep smelling cookies baking. Maybe I’ve had too many drinks …
On the Blog
- Fly With Me by Chanel Cleeton (review) – Many feels were had.
- Before the Fall by Noah Hawley (review) – Satisfied my mystery craving.
- Fly With Me by Chanel Cleeton – Fighter pilots … mmmm.
- The Princess & The Penis by R.J. Silver – Quick, silly, cute, & a little naughty.
- With Malice by Eileen Cook – Really good!
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey – Nice finale to the trilogy.
I’m excited for all of these.
I’m caught up on the current season of Outlander now. I’m kind of pissed that I didn’t read the 2nd book before watching, but oh well. I’m still loving it.