The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Ugh. That’s pretty much all I want to say about this week. At least the end of it anyway. Let’s just say that rain + my son driving = totaled vehicle. Not cool. He’s perfectly fine, though. Now it’s time to deal with lovely insurance and all that crap.
Anyway … I made a note on my calendar of something I wanted to mention in this post, but now I have no idea what my note even means. This happens more than I want to admit. -sigh-
On the Blog
- A Walk in the Sun by Michelle Zink (review) – A nice YA summer romance.
- Waylaid by Kim Harrison (review) – A fun little mashup.
- The Dirty Secret by Kira A. Gold (review) – It was okay.
- Sleeping with Giants by Sylvain Neuvel
- Morning Star by Pierce Brown
I have never been so excited for a book like I am for City of Mirrors. Yeaaahhh, buddy! I haven’t read anything by Erdrich in many, many years, so I’m looking forward to LaRose.
A few price drops to cheap or free, except Morning Star.
The 2nd season of Fear the Walking Dead starts tonight. Hopefully it’ll help with my bitterness from last weeks season finale of TWD. Eff you, Scott Gimple.