The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Well, March is gone, and it was a decent one. I’ve been taking advantage of all the warm weather and spending as much time as possible outside. It’s in the 80’s now and I love it! It’s definitely boosting my energy and mood. Don’t expect me to be too nice, though. 😛
March was also my best reading month so far. I read twelve books and listened to one audiobook. One was a reread of The Twelve by Justin Cronin, and omg I’m dying to get City of Mirrors! C’mon already!
On the Blog
- Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry (review) – Liked it.
- The Study of Seduction by Sabrina Jeffries (review) – Liked it a lot!
- The Raft by Fred Staydom
- Moon Called by Patricia Briggs – audio
- Return of the Bad Boy by Jessica Lemmon
- Down with the Shine by Kate Karyus Quinn
Looks like it might be creepy.
Books on my wishlist that had price drops.
The season finale of The Walking Dead is tonight, and we finally get to see Jeffrey Freaking Sexy-Ass Morgan as Negan. You have no idea what him playing this character is going to do to me. *swoon*
Hamilton + Batman = lol