The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Oh man, it has been one of those busy weeks that went by fast, yet felt so damn long. Makes sense, right? There was a lot of traveling involved. I don’t mind, though, especially since it gave me more time to read. Blogging … not so much. We also had some pretty good rain come in, which is welcome. Annnnd time changed! I’m glad the sun will start staying out longer.
St. Patrick’s Day is next week, but it’s been a day of bad luck for my family. I’m convinced an Irish ancestor of mine was cursed and that it has been passed down through the generations. So here’s to hoping I’ll be around for the next Sunday Post. lol
On the Blog
- Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop (review) – I love this series so much!
- The Offer by Karina Halle -Ooooh yeah, love me a McGregor.
- Kaleidoscope Hearts by Claire Contreras – It was good.
- The Twelve by Justin Cronin – I finished the last half and I’m extremely glad I reread both The Passage and The Twelve before reading City of Mirrors. OMG I need it now!
- The Visitor by Amanda Stevens – It was great to finally read a new book in the series.
Woohoo! Rachel Morgan, Jenks, and Peri Reed all in one story? Hell yes!
I absolutely loved the first Hollie Porter book, so snatched this one up while on sale. Jaspierre is a freebie and sounds like a effed up read.
I’m going to watch And Then There Were None based on Agatha Christie’s story that will air tonight (Sunday). It already aired on the BBC a couple months ago.
I watched the first episode of Underground and it was really good!
Have a great week!