The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s Labor Day weekend here in the States. This is sad because it marks the end of summer.
My laptop is now fixed! The old one I was using completely gave out, so I was without one for over a week. I mean, I had my phone and Kindle so I was able to get on the internet, but I hate using them for blog stuff. Since I had a little blogging break, this post covers the last two weeks.
The only thing that really sucked was not being able to type up the reviews for books I read during that time. Now I need to go on a review writing spree.
I read 15 books in August. Please, please … hold your applause.
I have a giveaway for The Distance Between Us by Kasie West on Facebook. Just ‘like’ the status update. HERE.
On the Blog
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover – Review. Much love!
- A Curse Awakened by Cecy Robson – Review. Excellent prequel to the Weird Girds series.
- Our Broken Sky by Sarah Harian – Review. Enjoyed this Chaos Theory novella.
- Thrive by KB Ritchie – Review. LOVE. Series gets better and better.
Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
The Witch With No Name by Kim Harrison
The Hazards of Skinny Dipping by Alyssa Ivy Rose
Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher
Blood of my Blood by Barry Lyga
Leather and Lace by Jessie Evans
– Find my mini-review on Goodreads.
Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
– You can see what I thought on Goodreads.
Books link to Goodreads/Amazon
All of these range from free to $1.99 when I got them (some still do).
This is my first time borrowing using the Kindle lending system.
Thanks for being my first, Kristin! 😉
Hope you all have a great week!