The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Holy cow, it’s August! This upsets me for a few of reasons:
1. My son’s birthday was on the 1st, which means I now have a 17-year-old.
2. School starts in a couple weeks, which means I officially have a senior in high school.
3. The sun is already starting to set a little bit earlier, which means summer is getting ready to break up with me. *sigh*
I read 18 books in July, and DNF’d one. I hope that I’ll get plenty of reading in during August, but it’s going to get a little crazy around here. I have a few trips to make, so plan to read while traveling.
On the Blog
- Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally – Review. Another great installment in the Hundred Oaks Series.
- Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick & Suzanne Young – Review. Loved this!
- The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher – Review. This book was so freaking good!
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher
A Curse Awakened by Cecy Robson
Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson
Game by Barry Lyga
Mortal Danger by Anne Agurrie – DNF’d at 40%
Links go to Amazon/Goodreads
Obsidian is free at the time of putting this post together.
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is $1.99 & the rest are 99¢
Hope you have a great week!