The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It’s official, school is out and now my son is a senior. This makes me incredibly sad. I want this year to either go by super slow or just stop all together.
Apparently I’ve been drinking too many sodas, which for me is more than one a week. Now my kidney (singular) is paying for it. I seriously hate feeling sick when it’s 100+ degrees outside. I love being outside all day in the heat, but when I feel like this, I try to stay inside where it’s cool. Sucks.
While my son will be at a Zombie Mud Run (#Jealous), I will stay home and rest while watching the X Games and the Belmont Stakes!
1. I want Ken Block to win the rally car races.
2. I want California Chrome to win so bad, but I know the odds are against him in this race.
On the Blog
- Third Blogoversary – Giveaway. Yes siree, the blog is 3. Go enter! There’s also a giveaway on my FB page for Parallel by Lauren Miller.
- The Troublemaker Next Door by Marie Harte – Review. Had a couple of issues, but really liked it.
- Addicted for Now by Krista & Becca Ritchie – Review. I love this series so much!
Sixth Grave on the Edge by Darynda Jones
Take Me On by Katie McGarry
Crossing the Line by Katie McGarry
Reviving Izabel by J.A. Redmerski
For review consideration:
I won this pack of books from Candace. 🙂
What I’m Listening To
Have you watched this? I’ve watched Peter’s Epic Rap Battles since the beginning, but some are definitely better than others. This Stephen King vs. Edgar Allan Poe battle is pretty funny. 🙂
Have a great week!