The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Well, it’s been cooler here lately, only in the 90’s. Lower 90’s is perfect to me. It was nice going to the beach last weekend to escape the 110 temperature. We’re going back part of this weekend for a huge annual car show that goes on. Lots of fun and more yummy food! I’m hungry …
On the blog
- Don’t Bite the Bridesmaid by Tiffany Allee – Review. A light, sexy read.
- Tell Me Something Tuesday – Rating system.
- Waiting on Wednesday – Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
- A Cursed Embrace by Cecy Robson – Review & giveaway. I’m loving this series. Win a signed book and prize pack.
- Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Rose – For review. I’ll be honest, I probably would’ve cried a little if I didn’t get this one.
I loved Time Between Us so much!
- Elysian Fields by Suzanne Johnson – For review. Love this series!
The Apocalypse! blog hop is coming up soon, so make sure to sign up!
How was your week?