The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Well, another week down. I’m getting better, but I still have good days and really crappy days. Thank goodness for my Kindle Fire!
On the blog
- Full of Grace by Misty Provencher – Review & giveaway. I freaking loved this! There’s still time to enter the giveaway.
- Tell Me Something Tuesday – Book banning.
- Waiting on Wednesday – The Trap by Andrew Fukuda.
- Dare You To by Katie McGarry – Review. This book = ♥
This includes a couple I forgot I received in recent weeks
- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill – For review. I Can’t even tell you how excited I am for this. It was one of my WoW picks a few weeks ago.
- Resist by Sarah Crossan – For review. Okay, I wasn’t a big fan of the first book and wasn’t going to continue the series, but I saw it was only a duology and thought I’d see how it turns out. So, we’ll see.
- Asylum by Madeleine Roux – For review. I loved Roux’s zombie series, so I’m looking forward to this.
Sign-up for the Apocalypse Hop!