Tell Me Something Tuesday is hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings. There is a new discussion question each week. You can find all the details on her page. Hope you all decide to join!
This Weeks Question: What are some of your most anticipated reads for summer?
Seriously? This question could be the death of me. 😀 I only remember the release dates this year for a couple of specific books, so I’ll have to go into my TBR list and do some research. Wish me luck ….
Okay, this was getting out of control. I stopped at 6, so I’m sure I’m missing a lot. Since I’m in the northern hemisphere, these are books that are released in either June, July, or August. But man, September and October releases are looking damn good!
Here is my summer six pack:
- Elysian Fields by Suzanne Johnson – This is the third book in the Sentinels of New Orleans series. Love it!
- A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard – This is the 2nd book in the Something Strange and Deadly series.
- An Endless Summer by C.J. Duggan – The sequel to The Boys of Summer. I NEED THIS BOOK!!!
- Pretty When She Destroys by Rhiannon Frater – The 3rd book in the Pretty When She Dies series. I’m preparing myself.
- A Cursed Embrace by Cecy Robson – The 2nd book in the Weird Girls series. I love this series and hope to see more Bren!
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West – The only book on here that isn’t part of a series.
What are some of your most anticipated summer reads?