The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Well, it has been a crazy & heartbreaking week here in the U.S., and my thoughts are with all those affected by the tragedies in Massachusetts and Texas. ♥
Last Week On The Blog
- The Game by Shane Scollins – Interview & giveaway.
- Tell Me Something Tuesday – Favorite feel good reads.
- Waiting on Wednesday – The Outside by Laura Bickle
- Off Limits by Sawyer Bennett – Excerpt & giveaway.
- Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike – Review. A fun ghostly read!
- Ever After by Kim Harrison – Purchased. I refuse to buy a digital copy of a book that is over $10, so I snagged this up as soon as Amazon put it on sale. I’m not sure how long the price drop will last.
- Full of Grace by Misty Provencher – Gifted from the awesome author. So excited to read this companion novel to Hale Maree!
- Lost & Found by Nicole Williams – For review. I’m really looking forward to reading this. It sounds so good!
How was your week?