The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Ah! I forgot to put this post together earlier, so I’m rushing last minute. My son had a track meet that didn’t end until 10:30 last night (Friday), then had to volunteer at a marathon early this morning, then we went to the lake. Now he went to a bonfire with friends. Oh how I miss having all of that young energy! I ask him “Aren’t you tired?” He says “I’ll sleep on Sunday.” Pfft! Whatever, kid. I’m just glad Spring Break is this week.
So far, I’ve read 4 out of the 9 books I wanted to read for the TBR Challenge. Yeah, don’t think I’m going to meet my goal. But at least I knocked some of them out.
Oh yeah, and I joined Bloglovin’ and totally love it! I hated the feel of Google Reader, so I’m kind of excited about it. If you haven’t already, check it out!
Last Week On The Blog
- The Boys of Summer by C.J. Duggan – Review & Giveaway. I can’t believe how much I loved this damn book! Hardcore love!
- Tell Me Something Tuesday – We discussed books that frustrate us. Grr!
- Waiting on Wednesday – The Distance Between Us by Kasie West.
- Mercy, A Gargoyle Story by Misty Provencher – Review. Wow, a book you definitely have to experience for yourself.
- Pretty When They Collide by Rhiannon Frater – Review. Such a great novella from the Pretty When She Dies series!
- The End Games by T. Michael Martin – For review. I initially passed on this one, but changed my mind about an hour ago and downloaded it. I really hope it doesn’t disappoint.
- The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White – For review. I’m kind of excited for this one!
- MILA 2.0: Origins: The Fire by Debra Driza – Downloaded for free. This is the novella prequel for MILA 2.0. Figured I should read it.
How was your week?