The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Well, this is the last Sunday Post for February. I’m getting happier by the day because it’s getting dark later and later.
This was somewhat of a rough reading month. I had 2 that I struggled greatly through, one was just meh, and I had my first DNF of the year. I very rarely DNF a book, but I couldn’t take it. The Dark Heroine continuously angered me to point where I wasn’t getting any enjoyment out of it. I’m hoping the books in March will be much better.
I was looking at the search terms that brought people to my blog and had to share this one: Fire & Ice condoms. Yes, there are lots of Fire & Ice giveaways, but none are for condoms. Sorry. 😉
Last Week on the Blog
- Silent Song by Ron C. Nieto – Guest Post & giveaway. Ron discusses romance in writing. Win the book and swag.
- Tell Me Something Tuesday – How I unwind/relax.
- Mind Games by Kiersten White – Review. I loved Fia!!
- Blue Sky Days by Marie Landry – Guest Post & giveaway. Marie shares her top 10 favorite romantic movies. Win eCopies of 2 of her books.
- How Beauty Saved the Beast by Jax Garren – Review. I loved this 2nd book in the Tales of the Underlight series.
Books link to Amazon
- The Registry by Shannon Stoker – For review.
- The Complete Wizard of Oz Collection by L. Frank Baum – Purchased for $0.95.
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer – Purchased. Can’t wait to finally read it!
How was your week?