It’s that time of year! I’m going to share my Top 10 books read in 2012.
I’m not putting these in any particular order, because it was hard enough narrowing the list down to 10.
The titles link to my reviews on Goodreads.
- Every Day by David Levithan -I LOVE this book so much! I even bought it for a couple of people and they loved it too.
- The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle – This was all kinds of creepy goodness! I seriously wasn’t expecting how great this book would be.
- Hounded by Kevin Hearne – This series rocks! This was actually published in 2011, but I’ve read the first 4 books in the series since March 2012. And Atticus is swwooooon!
- Partials by Dan Wells – Sooooo good! I love Dan Wells.
- The Uninvited by Liz Jensen – I’m so glad I got this one in before the end of the year, because wow, it was great!
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer – I almost didn’t read this one, but thankfully my love for Cinderella prevailed. This was a wonderful book.
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers – Another one I almost didn’t read, but ended up loving!
- Everneath by Brodi Ashton – This turned me into a blubbering mess. ♥
- Rage Within by Jeyn Roberts – This is the 2nd book in the Dark Inside series, and is one of my all time favorites!
- The Twelve by Justin Cronin – Book 2 in The Passage trilogy, and it was so worth the 2 year wait!
Other books that deserve a mention
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
Royal Street by Suzanne Johnson
Flesh & Bone by Jonathan Maberry
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Believe me, I could add more.
Are any of these on you Top 10?