The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Ugh.. and so it begins. I am officially staying away from the malls and any other stores until January. Sales aren’t worth the chaos.
Any of you brave it?
I also mentioned last Sunday that my son’s cross country team was going to sectionals on Thursday. No, they didn’t move on to State, but they did get 5th out of 30+ teams, so I’m very proud of all of them!
Next up, track season.
I’m sorry, but I’m totally busting up right now! My friend is currently texting me while in line for Breaking Dawn (Friday 10:30pm), and I’m trying to get her to flash the drunks up on the balcony of the bar across the street from the theater.
On zee blog:
- Charade Read-Along– Week #2
- Beautifully Broken by Sherry Soule: Fun supernatural pet quiz & giveaway!
- Gratitude Giveaways Hop – Gift card of book of choice is up for grabs.
- Swell by Julie Rieman Duck – Excerpt & giveaway!
- Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver – So sad to see the trilogy end 🙁 ♥
Covers linked to Goodreads & book titles link to Amazon
- Hale Maree by Misty Provencher – I got this because I’m reviewing it for the blog tour on 11/28. I already read it and totally loved it! Seriously, download it. Like, right now.
- River Road by Suzanne Johnson – Tor sent me a beautiful finished copy, which just showed up today. I loved Royal Street (book #1), so I can’t wait to get into this one!
What’s going on:
This is the 1st book in the Heven and Hell series. I’m currently reading the 2nd book, Charade, for a read-along this month. Just click on the image to download the book. You should jump on it before the price goes back up!
Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings is celebrating her 1st blogoversary, so go give her some love and enter the giveaway!
So how was your week?