It’s the 2nd week of the Charade read-along! Hope you all are enjoying it.
Don’t read this post if you haven’t read Masquerade or Charade yet.
It contains spoilers!
You really should read them, though.
Charade Read Along Schedule
November 5th – hosted by Jennifer @ Some like it Paranormal – Ch. 1-6
November 12th– hosted by Christy @ Love of Books – Ch. 7-13
November 19th– hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings – Ch. 14-20
November 26th– hosted by Veronica @ Mostly Reviews – Ch. 21-24
November 30th – hosted by Cambria Hebert. Final post, Giveaway winners announced and Tirade Release celebration!!!
1. Heven’s mom has a new boyfriend that Heven doesn’t really like. Have you ever disliked a boyfriend/girlfriend of family member’s significant other? Did you tell them or just try to get along?
My brother’s ex-girlfriend. I liked her in the beginning of their relationship, but turned out she is a complete weirdo. She would always lie about seriously crazy stuff, and she thrived on drama. I wanted nothing to do with that, so I just ignored both them.
2. Kimber is acting weird… weirder than usual. Any predictions? Have you ever known anyone like Kimber?
I think she’s saying that mean stuff because she really does feel hurt and betrayed, so she’s lashing out. Plus, she is kind of selfish and jealous. But, that whole situation in her room was odd. The window being open, the box, and it seemed like she was nervous about something if Heven didn’t leave. Maybe I’m just reading too much into it. lol
3. Heven is getting a new “supernatural” power. If you could have one which would you choose?
Time travel or teleportation. For sure.
4. In this set of chapters we find out something about Cole. Were you surprised?
Yes! Especially because they kissed. I was laughing right along with Sam. I like the dynamic as a brother and sister though. But man, their dad must’ve been a player! 😀
5. Heven has someone invading her dreams. What is the scariest or wackiest dream you have ever had?
I have such vivid crazy/scary dreams, and I love them! Seriously, I can’t even begin to describe some of them. However, for many year I had dreams all the time (over a 15 year time) about checking the mail at the same mailbox, and also driving a car with no brakes up and down the same road. In the mailbox was always one of my horse magazines. lol
Are you liking the book so far? I can’t believe we’re already 60% done.
Questions for Week 3
Hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings
1. In these chapters the characters go to Italy. Where is one place you would like to travel that you haven’t been?
2. Where is your favorite place that you have traveled to?
3. Kimber betrays Heven in these chapters. Do you think that Heven should get even or just write Kimber off? What would you do?
4. Gemma and Cole seem to be attracted to each other but don’t really want to admit it. Have you ever had a crush you never told anyone about?
5. Who is your favorite character in this series so far and why?