Whoo… it’s the 2nd week of Tempting Tuesday! I’m so enjoying all of these characters.
Questions for Chapters 5-8
1. In what is a make you blush, steamy scene in the book- Chapter 5 has Ethan and Merit sharing a few hot moments after Merit’s hunger strikes…that is until Ethan becomes a total cad! What do you think of him so far? Strong, masterful vampire, conceited playboy…..lover boy in disguise?
Honestly, I wasn’t really feeling Ethan as much as I did in the previous chapters. Besides that steamy scene with Merit, we see very little of him, so now the other guys who we did see a lot of are on my radar. I think Ethan is probably a good guy, but he’s been a vampire for awhile and has lived a certain lifestyle for many years, so I’m not going to be too hard on him about his proposition to Merit. He seems to be just as frustrated with the situation between them, and handled it how he thought was a good way.
2. Merit and Mallory begin some major training in these next few chapters, resulting in cool Katana Sword facts and Ninja moves. What is the most physically challenging or adrenaline fueled event/activity you have participated in?
Well… riding horses. I used to do the whole eventing thing.. dressage, show jumping, and cross country. I also showed western, and ran barrels. All adrenaline fueled, especially since I love the more…. shall we say.. crazy horses. lol. I also took Tea Kwon Do for a couple years.
3. Mallory and Catcher have sparks so intense they almost fly off the page…..what do you think of this cozy couple? Did you like the insta-love between them? Do they add to the story?
They’re magical together! Haha, I just had to say that. I love them separately, but I haven’t completely fallen in love with them as a couple yet. Personally, it didn’t seem like insta-love, but more of insta-infatuation. It hasn’t been overbearing with them, so I don’t mind.
4. Let’s talk Bff’s….Mallory is hands down a terrific friend to Merit, the girls relationship is real, down to earth and fun….not to mention hysterical. What is your favorite memory or favorite thing to do with your bff? Feel free to share pics!
Oh, I love Merit and Mallory. They’re like a modern day, supernatural Lavern and Shirley. As for my bffs? Some of the best memories are of when we’d be out and about, prior to family and kids, without a care in the world. We weren’t exactly good girls, and did a lot of crazy things. But some of my favorite memories are of the times we’d get in the car and decide to just drive. Head towards the mountains with no map, no plans, just wanting to see where we’d end up. Gooood times…
5. Things are starting to heat up in the mystery department…the set up at Red, Morgan’s flirty appearance…. Catchers vague answers……as correlation day gets closer for Merit do you think someone is out to get her…or maybe recruit her to another house? Or PS- feed her some more food…because goodnight this girl likes to eat!!
I suspect everyone for every reason at this point. I’m very curious about what will happen at the correlation, though. I’m liking Morgan a lot, but I get the feeling he might be up to something. I honestly don’t know how Merit can trust anyone right now, except for Mallory and grandpa.
She eats like my son. He is so naturally tall and skinny, but eats SO MUCH. He eats 3 eggs, 5 sausage, oatmeal, and toast for breakfast. It’s crazy, and I’m super jealous.