Sunday Post #7 (9/22/12)on September 22nd, 2012
The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Ugh, this has been such a terrible week. I’m slacking behind on so much! I’m trying to get around to check your blogs as soon as I can. I messed up my right elbow (I don’t know how), so it gets really sore and swollen. I end up typing with just my left hand, which is beyond annoying. And typing reviews is a freaking pain! So if I owe you an email or something, I’m slowly getting to it. Promise ♥
Also, I have no idea what’s going on with Feedburner. I saw a few people on Twitter last night cursing it, but didn’t know why. When I checked mine, all my subscribers were gone. I’m not really in the mood to deal with whatever is happening, so I’m just leaving it all alone for now.
What happened this week:
- Dancing With Death by Andrea Heltsley – Excerpt & Giveaway. Go enter!
- Flesh & Bone by Jonathan Maberry – Reviewed this wonderful book. It’s the 3rd in the Rot & Ruin series, and a definite must read.
- Cornerstone Read-Along – Week 3, only one more week to go. Pretty damn good book!
- Careful by Isobella Jade – Reviewed for the blog tour.
Books I got:
Books linked to Goodreads
- The Dead of Winter by Lee Collins – For review
“True Grit meets True Blood” – That sounds incredibly awesome to me!
Cora and her husband hunt things – things that shouldn’t exist. When the marshal of Leadville, Colorado, comes across a pair of mysterious deaths, he turns to Cora to find the creature responsible, but if Cora is to overcome the unnatural tide threatening to consume the small town, she must first confront her own tragic past as well as her present.
Click the images to get all the information
This is going to be a fun month long event. There will be a lot of guest posts, interviews, giveaways, etc.
Join the fun read-along! Fun challenges, giveaways, and more!
That’s all folks.