The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
March is already here! Where the heck did February go? Good news: We finally got a major storm with rain. Not enough yet to kill the drought, but it was nice. We even had a tornado warning, which was a bit odd for this area of California.
So, I read 15 and a half (DNF’d one at 50%) books in February, which is a high for me. I expected the 14 I read in January, but not this many in Feb or the remaining months in the year. I guess blogging really did take up a lot of time. Since I’ve cut way back and not putting together so many posts, I have more time to read. This pleases me. 🙂 Plus, the Ultimate Book Blogger Plugin makes putting my post together much easier & quicker.
On the Blog
- Raw by Bella Aurora – Review. Went from a DNF to really liking it.
- Must Love Otters by Eliza Gordon – Review & giveaway. Love this book a lot! ♥
- Nil by Lynne Matson – Review. Fail!
- Take Control of your TBR Pile – My goals for the event.
Definitely, Maybe in Love by Ophelia London
True by Erin McCarthy
Dash of Peril by Lori Foster
Breathe by Abbi Glines
Misbehaving by Abbi Glines – For review. I didn’t realize this was the 6th book in a series when I requested it. Once I found out, I figured I’d have 5 months to read the 1st five of the series since it said this would be be released in August 2014. Then I noticed on Goodreads and Amazon that it’s already available. So … yeah, I don’t even know.
I … um .. purchased all of these. Don’t judge me! 😛 I couldn’t resist some of the prices. Besides, I’ve been denting the hell out of my TBR books, so I deserve some new ones. That’s what I keep telling myself, anyway.
In March Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer is hosting two events!
- The Take Control of Your TBR Pile is a month long event, where we read books that have been on our TBR, including review books we need to catch up on.
- The Ides of March Read-a-Thon will be from the 13th – 17th. Go sign up!
Have a great week!