The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Another week gone. Blah. My son and I have been dealing with allergies, but he gets them really bad. It hasn’t been fun.
On the upside, the weather has finally cooled of to the mid – high 90s. Now if it would stay just like this all year, I’d be a happy camper.
On the blog last week
- Reviewed Boyfriend from Hell by Jamie Quaid.
- Posted Playlist & Giveaway for Reflection by Jessica Roberts. Win a $25 Amazon GC.
- Week #1 of the Cornerstone read-along. You can still join!
- Guest Post & Giveaway for Demons by Heather Frost.
- Reviewed Dearly, Beloved Lia Habel.
Books I Got
Click on the covers to go to Goodreads & title links to go to Amazon
- Bought Rage Within by Jeyn Roberts – I’ve been dying to read it!
- Received Portlandtown by Rob Deborde for review – Was a surprise from St. Martin’s.
Some more goodies that are only $2.99 for a short time!
Click on covers to purchase from Amazon
Around the Blogosphere
Heidi over at Rainy Day Ramblings is in need of a TBR intervention, so she’s hosting an event during September to get motivated.
Everyone is invited to join, and there is a $20 Amazon GC giveaway as an incentive.
Just click on the banner to get all the info.
Hope everyone had a great week!