The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Ahhh.. It’s been warmer than average here, and I’m loving every minute of it! Sunny & in the 80’s = ♥
I might be MIA off & on the next couple of days, so don’t worry if you don’t see me around. I know you’ll all miss me terribly, though. 😛
Last Week On The Blog
- Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers – Review. So freaking good!! ♥
- Tell Me Something Tuesday – Discussing the trend in novellas.
- Waiting on Wednesday – In the After by Demitria Lunetta
- Taken by Erin Bowmen – Review. A lot of grr & some yay. 🙂
- The Prey by Andrew Fukuda – Review. Great sequel to The Hunt.
- How Beauty Loved the Beast by Jax Garren – For review. I’m excited for the 3rd & final book in the trilogy.
- A Cursed Embrace by Cecy Robson – For review. Eek! The 2nd book in the Weird Girls series. I love this series so much!
- The Kingdom by Amanda Stevens – Purchased. I read and loved the 1st one this week, and immediately downloaded the 2nd book even though I won’t be able to read it quite yet.
How was your week?