Sunday Post #3 (8/26/12)on August 25th, 2012
The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
The weeks seem to be going by so fast! It feels like I literally just did last weeks post. Ugh!
The transition to school days has gone smoothly. I’m still getting used to my son not being around again from 7:30am to almost 7pm during the week. But I am starting to read a little more. Yay!
What happened on the blog last week:
– I shared a cool new urban fantasy called SOUL SISTERS by Janiera Eldridge. There is a giveaway with a fun prize package, so go enter!
– I reviewed PATIENT ZERO by Jonathan Maberry. If you haven’t read it, then you need to. Now.
– I was waiting on FLESH & BONE by Jonathan Maberry. <3 <3 <3
– It was the last week of the FIRST GRAVE ON THE RIGHT read-along.
– I reviewed FIRST GRAVE ON THE RIGHT by Dayrnda Jones. Such a good book!
Books I received:
Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.
I won The Jelly Bean Crisis from the blog tour.
Death and the Girl Next Door is for review.
What’s coming up?
There is a read-along for Cornerstone by Misty Provencher in September.
You can sign-up & get the 1st week questions by clicking the image below.
The Charade read-along will be in November.
You can sign-up now by clicking on the image below.