The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Whew! My week of hosting the Fire & Ice hop is officially over! I’ll have a few more posts through the end of the month, but not for a solid week. If you missed any stops, all of my giveaways will be open until the even is over. There are a lot of blogs with giveaways, too, so check them all out. I have the entire master list on the Fire & Ice page.
I am just happy that I had this last week scheduled way in advance, because I’ve been feeling like crap. Better now, though. But I’ve been kind of suckage about getting around and visiting blogs. Sorry!
Last Week on the Blog
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows – Guest post & giveaway. Jodi talks about her favorite fictional couples & you can win a signed copy of Incarnate.
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry – Guest Post & giveaway. Katie shares a sweet story and talks about love at first sight. Win a signed copy of Pushing the Limits.
- The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook – Guest Post & giveaway. Eileen discusses book boyfriends. Win a copy of The Almost Truth.
- The Collector by Victoria Scott – Guest Post & giveaway. Victoria shares what books are making her fan-girl. Win some signed Dante swag.
- My Top 5 Fire & Ice Reads – I share my top 5 picks and you can win one of them.
- Sealed with a Curse by Cecy Robson – Excerpt & giveaway. Read the whole 1st chapter and win a signed copy of Sealed with a Curse.
- The Camp by Karice Bolton – Excerpt & giveaway. Win a copy of The Camp and a $10 Amazon gift card.
I got some books for review from HarperTeen.
Click on the covers to go to Goodreads.
What else is going on
The Take Control of your TBR Pile read-a-thon will be March 15th to the 18th. Sign-up now! Read as little or as much as you want. I’ll be hosting a challenge for it.