The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I’ve been in a bit of a reading slump the past week. I don’t like to DNF books because it’s hard for me to not follow through on stuff. But the last 2 books I read have been a struggle to get through, so I just feel blah about reading. I’m pretty sure the next two books coming up will be much better, though. Hopefully.
This week (10th – 16th) I will be the hostess for the Fiery Hot Reads for Icy Cold Nights. I’ll have some great authors on the blog with some pretty sweet giveaways. Some of the authors include: Jodi Meadows, Katie McGarry, Cecy Robson, and Victoria Scott. Hope you’ll stop by.
Last week on the blog
- Follower Love Giveaway Hop – Book of your choice.
- Released Souls by Karice Bolton – Excerpt & Giveaway. Win a paperback copy of any book in the Witch Avenue series & $10 gift card. Plus download the 1st book for free.
- Tell Me Something Tuesday – I listed some of my favorite romantic movies.
- Manipulation by Jolene Perry – Review & Giveaway. I’m loving this series! You can win a copy.
- Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook – Guest Post & Giveaway. Win a sway pack & Starbucks gift card.
- Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by David Levithan & Rachel Cohn – Review. Loved this book.
- Fire & Ice Hop – There were new stops added everyday this week. Lots of great giveaways.
Covers link to Goodreads & titles to Amazon
- Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers – For review. I’m dying to get to this one! I’m tempted to bump it up.
- Sins & Needles by Karina Halle – Purchased this after reading Barbara’s review of it @ Basia’ Bookshelf. It sounds really good. I also don’t want her hunting me down.