The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I really should have put this post together earlier this week. I’m too tired to even type.
On the Blog
- Fiery Hot Read for Icy Cold Nights – The hop started, so make sure to checkout all the great posts and giveaways.
- Young Adult Giveaway Hop – YA book of your choice.
- Tell Me Something Tuesday – See some of my favorite romantic couples.
- Pivot Point by Kasie West – Review. Loved this book so much! ♥
Covers link to Goodreads & titles link to Amazon
I didn’t purchase any books. I had to buy my son’s $100+ track shoes (!!!), his Letterman Jacket, and a bunch of other stuff instead. So of course, my book buying got put on hold until next week. It’s a good thing I love him.
- The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington – For review. So I requested this on Netgalley months ago but didn’t get accepted until just this last week. A month after it was published. Oh well. I read it real quick and liked it.
What else is going on
Fiery Hot Reads for Icy Cold Nights – Lots of giveaways.
Wicked Valentine’s Read-a-thon – Join for a little bit or a lot between February 7th to 14th. Fun times!
Take Control of your TBR Pile Read-a-thon – A fun read-a-thon that’s part of the TBR March event. You don’t have to read the entire time. Read as little or as much as you want between March 15th and 18th. I’m going to host a challenge for it.