The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
You know you live in California when you go outside and everything is covered in ash because half the state is on fire. Seriously, we have so many fires here every year. The area I live in always gets covered in smoke and ash. It’s hell on the lungs and eyes, but it’s nothing compared to what the people who have to deal with the actual fires go through. 🙁
Reading and blogging continues to slow down for me. The stuff listed below is from the last two weeks, and it might get even more sparse in the near future. Time is a bitch, man.
On the Blog
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne (review) – Hilarious & sweet, a new favorite!
- The Bourbon Thief by Tiffany Reisz (review) – Totally captivating.
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (review) – Series keeps getting better!
- The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis – Really good.
- Cold Shadows by JL Bryan – Some creepy goodness.
A new book from Maberry!
I did it. A couple weeks ago I started watching GoT and there’s no going back. So freaking good and addicting! I’m glad I waited, though. I now have six seasons to watch whenever I want.
I Am Not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells is a movie! I read the book several years ago & loved it. It’ll be released in limited theaters and video on demand August 26. I’m still excited to watch it and hope they do the book justice (probably won’t). Plus, Christopher Lloyd is in it!