The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Hope everyone has a great one.
My Top 10 list of books read in 2012 will post soon, but after that, the blog will be quite until next year.
On the Blog
- Covet by Melissa Darnell – Review. This book drove me mad!
- The Uninvited by Liz Jensen – Review. Love, love, love this book!
- Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd – Won from the blog tour.
- Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton – It’s free and I ♥ Karice.
- Extinction Machine by Jonathan Maberry – Technically this is for review, but right now it is wrapped and under the Christmas tree for my son. Joe Ledger is his hero, and he reads the books over and over… and over. He’s constantly saying how he can’t wait until Extinction Machine is released (March 2013), so I can’t wait to see his reaction when he opens it. Thank you, St. Martin’s Press!!
How was your week?