The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Well, I know last week I said I’d probably have a post about my lack of being around, but I just haven’t felt like it. I don’t want to get into specifics, but I’m having kidney issues that leave me feeling sick and lethargic. Most of the posts that have gone up were scheduled. I have some for next week too, but after that it’s up in the air. Hopefully I’ll feel up to getting some stuff done. I’ve been trying to still get around and visit blogs when I can, and I appreciate everyone who continues to visit. ♥
On the blog
- Submerged by Nicole Sobon – Guest post & giveaway.
- Tell Me Something Tuesday – Blogging events.
- Waiting on Wednesday – Elysian Fields by Suzanne Johnson.
- Announcement - Apocalypse! Sign-up for the blog hop.
- How Beauty Loved the Beast by Jax Garren – Review ♥
- The Angel Stone by Juliet Dark – For review. 3rd book in the Fairwick Chronicles.
- Blackbrooke by Emma Silver – Purchased.
- Seeker by Jolene Perry – Purchased. 3rd book in the Shadows trilogy.
Apocalypse! Blog Hop is coming up. Click on the image to find out more and sign-up.