Noooooooo! June can’t be over! I want the summer months to go by super slooow. *sigh* At least my favorite holiday is in July – yup, Independence Day! Lots of fun to be had. My son is running a 10k in the morning on the 4th, but the rest of the day will be sun, swimming, BBQ, loud music, drinking (responsibly), and good people. <3 What are your plans for the holiday (given you celebrate it)?
So what happened on the blog in June?
- Interview with Mercedes Lackey & Rosemary Edgill, authors of Dead Reckoning.
- Ask Daemon – 30 Days of Daemon tour
- WWReadathon - The Wild Wildfire Read-a-thon. It was a lot of fun!
- My Top 6 List – I listed my top favorite books of 2012 so far.
- Excerpt from Legions by Karice Bolton
Books Read (covers linked to Goodreads):
- This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
- The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
- The Last Bastion of the Living by Rhiannon Frater
- Awakening by Karice Bolton
August will be the read-along for First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones. Sign-ups will be here on Love of Books July 19th, so make sure to join!
That’s about all. What was your favorite book read in June? I would have to go with The Immortal Rules, but The Hunt is a close 2nd.