Week three! We’re a little more than halfway through, and I’m dying to know what happens!
1. I love Leif Helgarson, Viking Vampire, Esq. I have to say that combo makes a pretty cool attorney. If you could have a paranormal/mythical beastie (or combo) covering your tuckus in court, what would you choose and why?
I don’t care what it is, as long as they hate to lose and can twist anything in my favor – I’ll take them. Buuuut… having a hot vampire in a suit would be a total bonus!
2. The police show up to question Atticus about his Irish Wolfhound, Oberon. If you could own any dog breed, what would it be and why? (P.S. Oberon is going on my list of favorite sidekicks!)
First of all, Atticus handled the detectives like a pro, it was kinda hot. There are a lot of breeds I love, but my number one has always been Weimaraners. I also love Corgis a lot – I had one when I was a teenager that followed me on trail rides. I miss him. And since I’ve had my mini dachshund, I’ve fallen in love with them too. I just like telling people to “look at my wiener.”
3. Malina Sokolowski and the other Sisters of the Three Auroras coven have my antennae up. What is your opinion of them?
Honestly, I can’t pin them, and I like that. I enjoy the challenge of trying to figure them out. I think Atticus is smart to not trust them, no matter what his relationship is with Radomila is.
Okay, I just read the next chapters where he figures out the witches are helping Aeghus. Dammit.. The book isn’t over yet, so maybe there is more to it.
4. Brighid, goddess of poetry, fire and the forge, gave Atticus the power of Cold Iron, which can be used to fight off that nasty little hellspawn. If you could wield one magical power, what would it be and why?
Ugh… I’m going to debate this with myself for way longer than I should. Ah! I’ve got it! It would be the ability to turn anything I wanted to gold.
5. The cops show up at Atticus’ shop to search for poor Oberon, who remains magically hidden throughout the ordeal. What is the one thing you would do if you could remain hidden from sight? I want to hear some good answers for this one!
Well, keeping in theme with my magical power answer… I would steal a bunch of gold. That’s right, I be stealin’ ye gold!