It’s that time of year again. The Hohoho Read-a-Thon is here, so bust out those holiday or winter themed books! You can find all the information about it linked to the image above.
There’s also a challenge at the bottom where participants have a chance to win a prize.
As for me, I plan to read these three books.
It’s puzzle time!
Win a $10 Amazon gift card.
You must be a participant of the read-a-thon to enter.
I’ve linked to five jigsaw puzzles that feature a holiday/winter themed book. All you have to do is figure out what book it is and enter the title with the corresponding number on the widget below. Easy.
Each puzzle is worth one entry.
Each link will open in a new window/tab.
Make sure to check out the other challenges!
- Kristin @ Addicted to Happily Ever After “Draw It Out”
- Nelle @ Nelle’s Nightstand “Book Cover Bingo”
- Elizabeth @ Thoughts from an Evil Overlord “Recipe Challenge”
- Megan @ Reading Away the Days “Favourite Holiday/Christmas Movie you loved as a child”
- Trish @ Between My Lines “Name That Book”