It’s the 4nd & final week of the Charade read-along!
Don’t read this post if you haven’t read Masquerade or Charade yet.
It contains spoilers!
You really should read them, though.
Charade Read Along Schedule
November 5th – hosted by Jennifer @ Some like it Paranormal – Ch. 1-6
November 12th– hosted by Christy @ Love of Books – Ch. 7-13
November 19th– hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings – Ch. 14-20
November 26th– hosted by Veronica @ Mostly Reviews – Ch. 21-24
November 30th – hosted by Cambria Hebert. Final post, Giveaway winners announced and Tirade Release celebration!!!
1. Did you have a favorite part in this book?
Pfft, no. Not at all. Kidding. I really liked the introduction of Gemma to the story, and that she added some badassness to the group. And I liked at the end when Heven was discovering how strong she could really be. Sorry, but I also got a kick outta Cole and Heven finding out they’re bro and sis after kissing.
2. The characters travel to hell in hopes to get the scroll back. I would say hell is the worst place they have ever been. Where is the WORST place you have ever been?
Hell. Heh. I don’t know… I guess… In the ICU when I was younger after a car accident. That was miiiissserable. I can’t think of anywhere else I would consider really bad. It would be hell if I were to get stranded somewhere in the snow. That would be the worst.
3. Heven steps in front of a chain to protect Sam and is injured. She will be scarred again. Do you think she will act the same way as before or do you think that she is a different person now?
No, she better not go back to before, or I’ll have to smack her out of it.
4. We now know why Logan was acting so odd. How do you think he will be now that the demon is gone?
Hopefully he’ll be more like Sam… or Cole. And I’m thinking he’ll be the key to getting back into hell to save Sam. Unless another hellhound appears.
5. Any predictions for the next book in the series, Tirade?
Heven will become a badass. I’m kind of glad she has to be separated from Sam, the girl need to be more Miss Independent for awhile. Gemma and Cole will kiss. Kimber and Gemma will have a supernatural girl fight. They’ll rescue Sam, but someone will die. School will start. Hopefully Heven will exercise Jasper, which btw, she would’ve used a halter, not a bridle to lead him to pasture. Grandma will cook for everyone. Ummm… Heven’s mom will wake up and go back to being a pain. They’ll meet a new guy Reilly (I think that’s his name), and he and Kimber will fall for each other. lol – I’m just guessing. 😀
Now, I need to read Tirade!