Don’t read this post if you haven’t read Masquerade or Charade.
It contains spoilers!
Charade Read Along Schedule
Novemeber 5th hosted by Jennifer @ Some like it Paranormal – Ch. 1-6
November 12th– hosted by Christy @ Love of Books – Ch. 7-12
November 19th– hosted by Heidi @ Rainy Day Ramblings – Ch. 13-19
November 26th– hosted by Veronica @ Mostly Reviews – Ch. 20-24
November 30th – hosted by Cambria Hebert. Final post, Giveaway winners announced and Tirade Release celebration!!!
1. Charade begins with Heven cutting off a lot of the hair she used to hide behind. Her haircut turns out really good. Have you ever had a bad haircut? A bad dye job? Tell us about it.
Haha… uh, yeah. When I was 16, I was trying to do a home frost job on my hair. First of all, I put too much stuff on. Second screw up was getting on the phone with my boyfriend, because I lost track of time. A few days later I went to get my driver’s license, and my hair looks white and blue in the picture. My son found it a couple of weeks ago and had a good laugh.
2. What do you think about Heven and Cole’s relationship?
Jealousy in general bugs me, so I’m really not a fan of it in relationships like this. I know Cole is a friend, but it does seem like he’s a little too friendly sometimes. At the same time, certain things he does seems normal, yet Kimber gets all lame. Like when Cole left the tip, that seems total normal. I would be proud of him for being so generous, not mad.
Okay, and after reading more, Cole totally went too far. There does seem to be more to his feeling though, that he doesn’t understand.
3. A new character is introduced in these chapters. Gemma. What are your thoughts on her? Any predictions?
She sounds like she’s going to be a fun one. I’m always drawn to the tough chicks with the weapons. lol. Hopefully she’ll help Sam and Heven kick butt.
4. There are a lot of demons running around in Charade. What do you think would be the best weapon to fight them?
A spell that kills demons. That way you can kill them from a distance, so you don’t have to get their demon germs all over you.
5. Sam is very close with his brother and feels responsible for him. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them like?
I have a brother who is seven years younger. Eh, he’s not someone I like to be around often. I’ll just leave it at that.
Interesting start! I’m curious to find out what’s up with Cole’s mom and Henry. Henry gives me the creeps.